Welcome to Priority Plus.
Due to the increasing levels of demand at Sussex Inlet Golf Village (SIGV) and with the upcoming Releases of 5, 6 and 7 in Jacob’s Range for sale, Priority Plus is a new way for you to secure your home site ahead of the pack.
WHAT IS PRIORITY PLUS?
Priority Plus is an optional program to reserve your position to select a vacant home site ahead of the SIGV Database (Priority members) and of course the general public.
The order in which Priority Plus Members are inducted to the program, then sets the order in which home sites are offered. For example, if you are Number 1 then you have the choice to select any home site you like. If you are Number 2, you can select from the remaining available home sites, and so on. Refer to the full terms and conditions below.
Positions in Priority Plus are strictly limited to 45, being the number of vacant home sites available for sale across Releases 5,6 & 7. So be quick to enter to secure your spot!
If you are specifically looking for a House & Land Package, not a vacant home site, then a range of House & Land Packages will be made available on each Sales Release Day, and will not form part of the Priority Plus program.
HOW DO YOU JOIN PRIORITY PLUS?
The process is simple:
- On Monday 23rd August an email will be dispatched to the database containing a unique link inviting you to register.
- Click on the unique link and fill out all of the details.
- One of our friendly sales team will contact you to confirm your name and contact details and provide our trust account details.
- You will then be required to pay a $2,000 fully refundable deposit by EFT to our trust account.
- You send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with evidence of payment (e.g. screenshot, payment record etc).
- Once payment is received in the trust account, our sales team will contact you to confirm that you are now a Priority Plus Member, and allocate you your ranking.
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE PRIORITY PLUS PAYMENT?
Your $2,000 deposit will be held in our trust account. If you decide to proceed with the purchase of a home site this will form part of the 10% deposit payable by you prior to exchange of contracts.
If you don’t exchange contracts for the purchase of a home site for whatever reason including that you change your mind or you do not wish to purchase, we will refund the $2,000 to you.
WHAT IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND?
If, before the new home sites are released, you decide that you no longer wish to take part in the Priority Plus Program, please let us know in writing and we will refund the $2,000 to you.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
You will be notified if you have been successful or unsuccessful in joining this strictly limited program of just 45 members.
Successful members will receive:
- Their ranking number, knowing which place they sit in the order for when home sites become available.
- An email with the Release Plan showing the home sites soon to be available and a price range.
- Links to our File Manager system for members to view, download and share all contract documentation with their solicitor or conveyancer.
- Further details as to nominating their home site preferences and expected sales release date.
If you are not successful in securing a place in Priority Plus, remember that by being on the SIGV Database you are still a Priority member and will have access to any remaining home sites well before they are offered to the general public.
HELP AND QUESTIONS
Please contact our friendly sales team with any questions you have:
PH: 1800 SUSSEX (787739)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- $2,000 Deposits are fully refundable up until Exchange of Contracts
- Home site selections only for vacant land, not builders lots.
- The ‘Priority Plus 45’ is for Releases 5, 6 & 7 in Jacob’s Range only.
- Only 1 purchasing party is counted. I.e., if a couple are buying, they will not be able to split into two separate positions thereby filling up additional slots to improve their chances.
- Participants will only be able to register using the online system. SIGV does not guarantee that all participants who register using the online system will be successful in the selection.
- SIGV does not guarantee that your preferred lots will be available for purchase by you on the Sales Release Day. Opportunities to purchase will be allocated in order of the Priority Plus ranking only.
- The provision of a Contract for the Sale of Land does not create any legally binding obligations between SIGV and a participant.
- SIGV will not be responsible for non-delivery of electronic communications or timeliness of email delivery.
- To the extent permitted by law, SIGV, its related entities and trusts, its advisors and agencies associated with the sales process, and all of their officers, employees and contractors, are not liable and do not accept any responsibility for:
a. Any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or communications line failure that may result in a participant’s registration not being properly submitted, received or processed,
b. Any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the sales process, or
c. Any loss, cost or expense incurred by a participant in connection with the sales process.
- If any issue or dispute arises in relation to the sales process, SIGV may make a decision regarding the issue or dispute in its sole and absolute discretion. SIGV’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.